P101-086 Invitation for Bids for Soil and Water Conservation, Water Harvesting, Crop Production, Community Engagement
|Project Holder||Ministry of Agriculture Development|
|Project||Sustainable Land Management Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|IFB Title||Soil and Water Conservation, Water Harvesting, Crop Production and Community Governance / Community Engagement at Durdur Ad Upper Catchment|
|IFB No.||ICB P101-086|
1. The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s ambitions are fully aligned with the NDP2 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030. The SDF has allocated funds to the Ministry of Agriculture Development (MoAD) for the implementation of the Sustainable Land Management Project. One of the activities under this project is Soil and Water Conservation, Water Harvesting, Crop Production and Community Governance / Commuity Engagement at Durdur Ad Upper Catchment identified as IFB - ICB No P101-086.
2. The works involve Soil and Water Conservation, Water Harvesting, Crop Production and Community Governance / Commuity Engagement at Durdur Ad Upper Catchment. Complete specifications are provided in ITB.
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Soil and Water Conservation, Water Harvesting, Crop Production and Community Governance / Commuity Engagement at Durdur Ad Upper Catchment as described under Section VII – Schedule of Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 which can be found here and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 06 July 2021 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. The person delivering the bid should notify the office the day before delivery to enable prior planning for social distancing. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 06 July 2021 at 1100 Hours. If you plan to participate in the opening online, please send an email to the address as indicated below by 5 July 2021 to enable sharing a link for attending the meeting online through Teams. In such case, do ensure you are set up to access the Teams link.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394