Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||: Roads Development Agency|
|Project||: Kalabaydh – Dilla Project|
|Fund||: Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||: Procurement of Laboratory Extension at Roads Development Agency|
|IFB No.||: NCB No. P083|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Construction of Kalabaydh – Dilla Project implemented by Roads Development Agency. Roads Development Agency intends to use a part of the funding for Construction of Laboratory Extension. IFB – NCB No. P083
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of Laboratory Extension at Roads Development Agency as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number six (6) below.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 17 April 2016 at 1200 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 17 April 2016 at 1200 Hours.
6. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager.
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.