Invitation for Bids (IFB) – Re-Advertisement
|Project Holder||Ministry of Health|
|Project||Sool and Sanaag Health Project.|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Construction of Erigavo Regional Hospital|
|IFB No.||ICB No. P212|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Sooland Sanaag Health Project implemented by the Ministry of Health. The Ministry of Health intends to use a part of the funding for Construction of Erigavo Regional Hospital identified as IFB – P212.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of Erigavo Regional Hospital as described under Works Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. SDF Secretariat will arrange a Site Visit on 5th June 2016 facilitated by the Regional Health Officer, which all interested Bidders are urged to attend, and a Pre-Bid Meeting in Hargeisa on 7th June 2016.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request the Bidding Documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number six (6) below. The Drawings and Bills of Quantity will be issued on CD and must be collected from the address below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 26th June 2016 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 26th June 2016 at 1100 Hours.
7. The address referred to above is: