Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Project||Maroodijex Upper catchment soil & water conservation project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Drilling One Borehole at Aburin|
|IFB No.||NCB No. P245|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands has allocated part of the funding towards Maroodijex Upper catchment soil & water conservation project implemented by Ministry of Agriculture. The Ministry of Agriculture intends to use a part of the funding for Procurement of Drilling One Borehole at Aburin: IFB – NCB No. P245.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Drilling of One Borehole at Aburin as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number six (6) below.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11 September 2016 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 11 September 2016 at 11.00 Hours.
6. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.
Tel: +252 633 501 394.