Invitation for Applications
|Project Holder||Ministry of Health|
|Project||Sool and Sanaag Health Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFA Title||Project Drivers - 4 positions (two Erigavo and two Las Anod)|
The Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) is a 4 - year fund designed to support the Government of Somaliland (GoSL) filling a critical gap supporting projects that are fully aligned to the National Development Plan (NDP). SDF is currently funded by the Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), Norwegian Embassy and the Netherlands. The SDF has allocated funds for the implementation of projects in the Ministry of Health of the Government of Somaliland (GoSL).
The Ministry of Health intends to use a part of their funding to engage four project drivers for a period of 12 months each.
The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat on behalf of the Ministry of Health now invites applications from qualified Somaliland Nationals to apply for four (4) Project Driver positions.
- At least primary level of education;
- Have a valid driving license;
- Basic motor vehicle mechanical skills would be an advantage;
- Over 10 years of accident free driving experience, 5 of which must have been spent driving four wheel drive manual gear vehicles;
- Willingness to drive a project vehicle to all regions of Somaliland;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Culture sensitive and good in character and integrity;
- Respectful and flexible with working hours;
- Remain sober at all times; and
- First Aid Course would be an added advantage.
How to apply
Any attempt by a candidate to influence the outcome of the recruitment process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for the position.
This role is open to Somaliland nationals only.
Candidates from Sool and Sanaag are strongly encouraged to apply.
Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.