Invitation for Bids - Re-advertisement
|Project Holder||Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources|
|Project||Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Supply and Installation of 3 Solar Powered Cold Storage Units in Maydh, Hiis and Ongor|
|IFB No.||NCB No. P239|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project implemented by Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources. Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources intends to use a part of the funding for the Supply and Installation of 3 Solar Powered Cold Storage Units in Maydh, Hiis and Ongor IFB – NCB No. P239.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply and Installation of 3 Solar Powered Cold Storage Units in Maydh, Hiis and Ongor compounds as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. Pre-Bid meetings is not arranged for this bid and bidders requiring clarifications should obtain the information through written requests through the email address in number seven (7) below.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 7 November 2016 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 7 November 2016 at 1100 hours.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager. Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.