Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Project Holder||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Project||Water Resources Development in Somaliland|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFA Title||Procurement of Construction of 4 offices, meeting hall and 4 toilets at Burao Water Agency|
|IFA No.||Shopping No. P263|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Water Resources Development in Somaliland Project implemented by the Ministry of Water Resources. The Ministry of Water Resources intends to use a part of the funding for Procurement of Construction of 4 offices, meeting hall and 4 toilets at Burao Water Agency IFB - Shopping No. P263.
2. The works involve Construction of 4 offices, meeting hall & 4 toilets at Burao Water Agency. Specifications are provided in Instruction to Bidders document (ITB). The SDF Secretariat will arrange a Site Visit on 17th December 2016.
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Construction of 4 offices, meeting hall & 4 toilets at Burao Water Agency as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the Shopping Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 21 December 2016 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 21 December 2016 at 1100 Hours.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Attn: Procurement Manager. Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.