Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Project Holder||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Project||Water Resources Development in Somaliland|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFA Title||Procurement of Construction of Water Training Institute|
|IFA No.||NCB No. P291|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through the Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Water Resources Development in Somaliland Project implemented by the Ministry of Water Resources. The Ministry of Water Resources intends to use a part of the funding for Procurement of Construction of Water Training Institute identified as IFB - NCB No. 291.
2. The works involve Construction of Water Training Institute. Specifications are provided in Instruction to Bidders document (ITB). The SDF Secretariat will arrange a Site Visit on 7th March 2017.
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Construction of Water Training Institute as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 27 March 2017 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 27 March 2017 at 1100 Hours.
7. The address referred to above is: