Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources|
|Project||Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 3 Ice Making Machines together with Generators for Maydh, Hiis and Laasurweyn|
|IFB No.||NCB No. P323|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project, implemented by the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources. The Ministry intends to use part of the funding for the Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 3 Ice Making Machines together with Generators required to run them at Maydh, Hiis and Laasurweyn IFB - NCB No. 323.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 3 Ice Making Machines together with Generators required to run them at Maydh, Hiis and Laasurweyn as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. Pre-bid meeting will be held at the SDF Secretariat Office on 16 July 2017 at 10.00 am. Bidders requiring clarifications should obtain the information through written requests using the email address in number seven (7) now.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 6 August 2017 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 6 August 2017 at 1100 Hours.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Tel: +252 633 501 394