Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Project Holder||All PMTs and SDF Secretariat|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Travel Agency Services|
Shopping No. P325
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and intends to use part of the funding to engage the services of a competitive company/firm to provide Travel Agency Services under Reference Shopping - P325.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Provision of Travel Agency Services as per detailed specification in the Shopping Documents as detailed in Annex 1 of the Shopping Document:
Bidders must bid as per details in the shopping document P325. Bidders not offering specification meeting the requirement will be considered non-responsive. Bid evalution shall be based on meeting specified requirements, cost, capacity, completeness of the requested information as detailed in the shopping document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with Shopping procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 25 July 2017 at 11.00 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 25 July 2017 at 11.00 hours.
6. Bid Security is Not Applicable.