Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Project Holder||Ministry of Livestock|
|Project||Enhancing Livestock Export System with Infrastructures and Services|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Construction of Assorted Works and Small Water Distribution System at Qool Caday|
NCB No. P326
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Enhancing Livestock Export System with Infrastructures and Services Project in Somaliland implemented by the Ministry of Livestock. The Ministry of Livestock intends to use part of the funding for Procurement of Construction of Assorted Works and Small Water Distribution System at Qool Caday identified as IFB - P326.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of Assorted Works and Small Water Distribution System at Qool Caday as described under Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents. The works include Construction of Assorted Works and Small Water Distribution System at Qool Caday as specified in the bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number six (6) below.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 08 August 2017 at 11.00 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 08 August 2017 at 11.00 hours.