Invitation for Bids (IFB No. NCB – P313) – Readvertisement
|Project Holder||Ministry of Education and Higher Studies|
|Project||Sool and Sanaag Education Project.|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Supply of Secondary School Science Laboratory Equipment & Chemicals|
|IFB No||NCB No. P313 - Readvertisement|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from the Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands has allocated part of the funding towards Sool and Sanaag Education Project implemented by Ministry of Education and Higher Studies. The Ministry of Education and Higher Studies intends to use a part of the funding for Procurement of Secondary School Science Laboratory Equipment & Chemicals: IFB – NCB No. P313
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Supply of Secondary School Science Laboratory Equipment & Chemicals as per the detailed specifications in the Bidding Documents.
Bidders must bid as per details specified in the bidding document. Bidders not offering specifications meeting the requirements will be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluation shall be based on specifications, cost, capacity and delivery as detailed in the bid document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found on the SDF Website - www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the email address indicated in number seven (7) or physically collect the bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat office during office hours from 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below (Sunday to Thursday).
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 8 October 2017 at 11.00 hours. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 8 October 2017 at 11.00 Hours.
6. Bid Security is Not Applicable
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Attn: Procurement Manager.
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland. Tel: +252 633 501 394.