Invitation for Bids - P338
|Project Holder||Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources|
|Project||Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Fishing Nets for Maydh, Hiis and Las-urwayn|
|IFB No||NCB No. P338|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and The Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project implemented by Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources. Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources intends to use a part of the funding for procurement of Supply of Fishing Nets NCB No. P338
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply of Fishing Nets for Maydh, Hiis and Las-urwayn as per detailed specifications in the bidding documents as detailed in Annex 1 of the bidding Document:
Bidders must bid as per details specified in the National Competitive Bidding document P338. Bidders not offering specifications meeting the requirement will be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluation shall be based on specifications, cost, capacity, completeness of the information and delivery as detailed in the shopping document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found on the SDF Website - www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 22 October 2017 at 11.00 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 22 October 2017 at 11.00 Hours.
6. “Bid Security” Not Applicable
7. The address referred to in No.5 above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland. Tel: +252 633 501 394.