Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||Ministry of Health|
|Project||Sool and Sanaag Health Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Supply of Hospital Patient Care Equipment and Supplies|
|IFB No.||NCB No. P342|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Sool and Sanaag Health Project implemented by the Ministry of Health. The Ministry of Health intends to use part of the funding for Supply of Hospital Patient Care Equipment and Supplies: IFB P342.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply of Hospital Patient Care Equipment and Supplies as per the detailed specifications in the Bidding Documents.
Bidders must bid as per details specified in the bidding document. Bidders not offering specifications meeting the requirements will be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluation shall be based on specifications, cost, capacity and delivery as detailed in the bid document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org.
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the email address indicated in number seven (7) or physically collect the bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat office during office hours from 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below (Sunday to Thursday).
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 7 December at 1000 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 7 December 2017 at 1000 Hours.
6. Bid Security is Not Applicable.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland