Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Project Holder||Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries|
|Project||Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Furniture and Equipment for BMFA|
Shopping No. P356
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project implemented by the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries. The Ministry intends to use part of the funding for the Supply of Furniture and Equipment for the Berbera Marine and Fisheries Academy (BMFA) through Shopping - P356.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply of Furniture and Equipment for the Berbera Marine and Fisheries Academy (BMFA) as per detailed specifications in the bidding documents as detailed in Lot 1, Lot 2 and Lot 3 of the bidding Document:
Bidders must bid as per details in the shopping document P356. Bidders not offering specification meeting the requirement will be considered non-responsive. Bid evalution shall be based on lot by lot basis, specifications, cost, capacity, completeness of the requested information and delivery as detailed in the shopping document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with Shopping procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 22 February 2018 at 11.00 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 22 February 2018 at 11.00 hours.
6. Bid Security is Not Applicable.