14-01-PMT-PROC-S-01 - Procurment of new motor vehicles
HWA, MoL, MoA, MoWR, MoE&RD and RDA
SOMALILAND DEVELOPMENT FUND
IFB Title :
PROCUREMENT OF NEW MOTOR VEHICLES
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) has through the Somaliland Development Fund received funding from DFID, DANIDA and Norwegian Embassy towards the cost of filling critical gaps by supporting projects that are fully aligned to the National Development Plan and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract No. 14-01-PMT-PROC-S-01: Procurement of New Motor vehicles.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply of New Motor vehicles follows:
|Lot Number||Item description||Number of Unites|
|1 (one)||4x4 Double Cabins||13|
|2 (two)||4x4 Station Wagon||1|
Bidders may bid for one or both lots provided they offer for all items and quantities in a lot. Bidders not offering for all the items and quantities in a lot will be considered non-responsive for the respective lot. Bid evaluation will be per lot and contracts will be awarded on lot-by-lot basis.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services, and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of US $ 50. The method of payment will be cash or cheque addressed to BMB Mott McDonald / Somaliland Development Fund. The document may be collected or sent by airmail for overseas and surface mail or courier for local delivery. In case of urgency courier or email delivery may be used for overseas.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 23 June 2014 at 11:00 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 23 June 2014 at 11:00 Hours.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a "Bid Security" of 1% of the bid amount.
8. The address (es) referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Next to Mercy Corps Guest House.
Hargeisa, Somaliland. Tel:
+252 633 501 394