Individual consultant for Conducting Land Survey in Aroori Livestock Holding Ground, Toghdeer Region, Ministry of Livestock, Somaliland
The Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) is a 4 - year fund designed to support the Government of Somaliland (GoSL) filling a critical gap supporting projects that are fully aligned to the National Development Plan (NDP). SDF is currently funded by the Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA) and the Norwegian Government (Norway). The SDF has allocated funding to Livestock Holding Grounds Project in Somaliland implemented by the Ministry of Livestock and intends to use a part of the funding for Conducting of Land Survey in Aroori Livestock Holding Ground located in Toghdeer region of Somaliland.
The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites applications from qualified Individual Consultants to provide the above services.
Qualifications and skills
- Must be in possession of at least Bachelor's degree in surveying;
- Demonstrated excellent command of spoken and written English. Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- General professional experience
- Must have 5 or more years' experience in land survey; and
- Must be conversant with Key Government institutions dealing in land matters.
Specific professional experience
- Demonstrated technical expertise and hands on experience in land survey;
- Must be conversant with Land Survey guidelines;
- Must have carried out at least three similar assignments in the last 3 years;
- Must be conversant with use a Total Station or RTK and other survey equipment; and
- Must be conversant with the use computer aided surveying software to process the surveying field data
How to apply
Any attempt by a candidate to influence the outcome of the recruitment process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for the this position.
This Consultancy is open to Somaliland and International Candidates.
Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply