Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||Ministry of Education and Higher Studies|
|Project||Sool and Sanaag Education Project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Kitchen Utensils for Dayaha and Las Anod Secondary Schools|
|IFB No.||NCB No. P286 - Re-Advertisement|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Sool and Sanaag Education Project implemented by the Ministry of Education and Higher Studies. The Ministry of Education and Higher Studies intends to use part of the funding for Procurement of Kitchen Utensils for Las Anod and Dayaha Schools: IFB – NCB No. 286.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Kitchen Utensils for Las Anod and Dayaha Schools as per the detailed specifications in the Bidding Documents.
Bidders must bid as per details specified in the bidding document. Bidders not offering specifications meeting the requirements will be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluation shall be based on specifications, cost, capacity and delivery as detailed in the bid document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org.
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the email address indicated in number seven (7) or physically collect the bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat office during office hours from 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below (Sunday to Thursday).
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 22 August 2017 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 22 August 2017 at 1100 Hours.
6. Bid Security is Not Applicable.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland