Invitation for Quotations (IFQ)
|Project Holder||Ministry of Water Development|
|Project||Water Resources Development in Somaliland|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Geotechnical Investigations Excavation|
Shopping No. P365
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Water Resources Development in Somaliland Project implemented by the Ministry of Water Development. The Ministry intends to use part of the funding for Geotechnical Investigations Excavation identified as IFQ - Shopping P365.
2. The works involve Geotechnical Investigations Excavations. Specifications are provided in Instruction to Bidders document (ITB) and SDF Secretariat will not arrange a Site Visit as coordinates are already provided in the ToR.
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids or electronic quotations from eligible and qualified bidders for Geotechnical Investigations Excavations using an excavator or backhoe digger as described in Annex 1 of the Request for Quotations.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with Shopping procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Electronic or sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 28 March 2018 at 11.00 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding is permitted. Late bids will be rejected.