Request for Bids
|Project Holder||Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat and Project Holders|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|RFB Title||Procurement of Motor Vehicle Hire Services|
1. The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2023. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s support is fully aligned with government priorities as defined in the National Development Plan 2 (NDP2) 2017-2021 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
2. The SDF Secretariat is in the process of securing services of a firm to provide Motor Vehicle Hire Services covering all regions of Somaliland. In line with this, the SDF Secretariat is seeking to engage a qualified contractor to provide Motor Vehicle Hire Services for a period of two years (2019 to 2021) commencing from contract signature date.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Request for Bids (RFB) for Non-Consulting Services as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 and is open to all eligible Bidders. The manual can be found at https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/procurement
5. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of US Dollars 1,000 (One Thousand US Dollars).
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address in no 7 below on or before 25 June 2019 at 1000 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 25 June 2019 at 1000 hours.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies and service providers to influence the outcome of the bid process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394